A Physician’s Convenient Overview & Power Points Page.
(scroll down to the second video)
This 29 minute Video provides the facts about Stickler Syndrome. It aims to increase awareness of what can happen, the possible treatment options and provides support to those with and affected by Stickler Syndrome.
Read the Complete Article – Management of Genetic Syndromes, 3rd Edition Chapter 52, “Stickler Syndrome“ (Reprinted with permission, lic agreement #73037)
SIP Power Point – “It could be a Zebra & not just a horse” as created and presented by Jan Helfer, a Stickler Involved People member.
Mass General Stickler Clinic Brochure – Boston’s Mass General Hosp Stickler Clinic information by Dr. Ruth Liberfarb.
View Dr. Martin Snead’s, Cambridge University Hospitals. Vitreoretinal Service & Vitreoretinal Research Group, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK The Stickler Syndromes Power Point presentation shown at the 2007 American SIP Conference.
Other Areas of Interest for Physicians.
- Diagnostic Criteria of Stickler Syndrome
- About Stickler Syndrome
- Dr. Martin Snead’s Prophylactic Article in Journal of Opthalmology
- Articles – Published articles
- References/Research Information – Research information reference lists.
- Stickler Syndrome Layperson Brochure – to print and provide to your patients.
Note: All power point presentations have been edited to protect patient’s confidentiallity.