- “Stickler Syndrome, ocular-only variants and a key diagnostic role for the ophthalmologist.”
Permission to link this article given by, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London, United Kingdom Publication, “The Eye” (2011) 25, 1389–1400; doi:10.1038/eye.2011.201; published online 16 September 2011.
- Dr. Martin Snead: Prophylactic Article in Journal of Ophthalmolgy
- Clinical features of hereditary progressive arthro-ophthalmopathy (Stickler Syndrome)
A survey 2001. (Gunnar B Stickler, MD, Wendy Hughes, & Pat Houchin)
- Significant association among growing pains, vitamin D supplementation, and bone mineral status
Results from a pilot cohort study; Feb 13, 2014. Grazia Morandi, E. Maines, C. Piona, E. Monti, M. Sandri, R. Gaudino, A. Boner, F. Antoniazzi.
- SIP – A Common Zebra
Jan Helfer’s Stickler involved People (SIP) article published in the NCHPEG (National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics) March, 2008 Newsleter.
- AUPO SIP Article
Jan Helfer’s SIP article published in the AUPO March 2009 Newsletter. “Posted with the permission of the Association of University Professors of Ophthalmology (AUPO)”
- Stickler Syndrome: Diagnostic Point System
- Stickler Syndrome: Clinical Characteristics and Diagnostic Criteria
- The Hip in Stickler Syndrome
- Thoracolumbar Spinal Abnormalities in Stickler Syndrome
- Optomap-Do I need a laser scan of my Retina?